- Debugger steeping issue when Break On Exception is turned on
- A fix to ensure that user included CSS style sheets come after the CF files so you can override the default styles in Ajax controls
- A bug with cfzipparam that broke it when using it in a loop
- A tweak for the cfpdf tag so it preserves the "Enable Usage Rights" flag in the PDF. This is something you can turn on in Acrobat.
- A bug in CreateObject for components that manifested itself under heavy load
- A fix for certain cfdocument table rendering
- A fix for datasources defined in JRun not working in ColdFusion
Also, for those who haven't upgraded to ColdFusion 8 (why not?) we have posted ColdFusion 7.0.2 Cumulative Hot Fix 3 which fixes another dozen issues with CFMX 7.0.2.
Both of these have some good stuff in them and I recommend that (after proper testing with your applications) they get deployed on all of your servers.