Wednesday, November 21, 2007
What I need to do is figure out if speakers are eligible for the XBox 360 Halo edition that is being given away, along with a ton of other stuff like: two tickets to 360Flex in Atlanta, a ticket to CFUnited in Washington, D.C., copies of Flex Builder, Adobe backpacks, and Ipod Shuffle and books from O'Reilly. I keep asking Santa (my wife) for an XBox for Christmas, but all I get back from her is dirty looks. :-)
The ColdFusion team is working to get ColdFusion 8 fully supported on 64 bit platforms (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X Leopard). If you are interested and want to participate in the testing of early releases of 64 Bit support on ColdFusion 8 on these platforms, please enroll yourself for prerelease program here.
Friday, November 09, 2007
For those running multi-instance or standalone ColdFusion 8, there is no need to update using this updater. For users deploying on an EAR/WAR configuration on JRun, updater 7 is goodness.
This fixed jar adds the following:
- Adds compatibility with Ignite Openfire XMPP server
- Fix for missing realm in SASL/Digest-MD5 challenge response
- XMPP/Jabber 1.0 specification compliance
- Increased connection timeout from 5 to 15 seconds (helps reduce connection failures for very busy XMPP servers)
- Includes SASL/Plain support for servers requesting SASL/PLAIN such as Google Talk
- Added SASL/Digest-MD5 support
Read the technote here.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Registration is only $10. That is ten dollars and includes all speakers, free parking and lunch. This is an externally organized event, however Adobe is sponsoring the shindig and there will be some giveaways.
Space is limited so register now!