Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Just a quick note to wish all those who celebrate the holiday - Merry Christmas!

I am spending time in Portland Oregon with my family - eating and opening presents. Coolest present I gave this year was a Palm Tx to my wife with built-in Bluetooth and WiFi. She is still trying to get used to it as I am 'force' upgrading her from a Palm M5 - I can't seem to convince her that having WiFi on her Palm will be cool. :-)

Best present I got this year was a neato atomic travel clock from my sister that can set it self in North America (which most can) but can also read the clock signals in Europe, Japan and other places. I also received lots of good stuff from my Amazon wish list.

Happy New Year too, as my bloging frequency is low enough that I should be proactive!

No comments: