Friday, October 29, 2004

See you at MAX!

I am off to MAX 2004 next week where I will be giving a session on the Event Gateway feature of ColdFusion Blackstone. Should be a great time. I am looking forward to talking with customers and getting the kind of feedback that we on the CF team really love. Almost the entire engineering, QA and documenation teams are attending this year, and we have been given shirts to make us highly visible (I call them our bulls-eye shirts). I don't know if that is a good thing or bad.

So stop me and tell me what you like/don't like/want to see in CFMX. You will have better luck talking to me about Gateways, Verity Search and Web Services than database drivers and reporting, but such is life.

Also, watch for the "Meet the ColdFusion Engineers" BOF session which is (I think) Tuesday night. You can have us all lined up at the front of a room (all wearing our bulls-eye shirts probably) and that will be a 'target rich' environment. :-)

See you on Burbon street!

No comments: